✉ firstname.lastname@example.org call 0412392602
Artists in Residence
Workshop Facilitator: Tanya Ljubic WWC0061143E
Designed to give flexibility to learners & educators
- Our program is designed to immerse students in art-making, exploring subject matter, expressive forms, materials and techniques.
- Each week one of our artists visits the group for a 2-hour session.
- We start by discussing specific topics, skills and styles you wish to address with your group.
- We are equally happy with an open-ended approach. We believe strongly in student-centred learning and will always take our cue from students’ needs and interests.
Availability and Scheduling
- We are available for 4x ten-week cycles per year (In line with public school terms).
- We may be able to accommodate sessions outside these times.
- Up to 20 students per visit (an additional fee applies for extra students)
- Costs will vary according to the number of participants and materials required.
- Where possible we will use materials already available at your centre. We are committed to sustainable practice and will source reuse materials where appropriate and possible.